Friday, February 02, 2007

The transfers

The deadline has passed. There is no more news except this.

FC København signed Australian Nathan Coe. Check tribalfootball.com / Copenhagen check on PSV keeper Coe if you bother. He'll most likely be second choice for some time. But it also suggests Jesper Christiansen will be sold next transfer window.

That makes the full transfers list for FC København look like this:
In: Niclas Jensen (Fulham), Ailton Almeida (Örgryte), Morten Bertolt (HamKam loan ended), Nathan Coe (PSV Eindhoven)
Out: Martin Bergvold (Livorno), Martin Bernburg (FC Nordsjælland)

There's a full list of transfers in the best Danish league at bold.dk - you'll probably get it even if you don't understand Danish.

So, I promise I'll go back to posting boring numbers and statistics. No more insane rumors for a very long time. Those are mostly a waste of life. BUT to round off the transfer mill bollocks: after the passsing of the deadline, it was reported that the club turned down a 40 million Danish kroner offer for Michael Gravgaard from Newcastle and that Jesper Grønkjær himself turned down Fiorientina.

No comments:

Search

 

Copenhagen Files

I love football and I love the Internet. Copenhagen Files is a playground of mine for the latter and a billboard of the former. The focus is on FC København - the #1 club in Copenhagen and Denmark.

I watch every single FC København game - aways usually on the Danish TV, home games currently from my season ticket seat at Parken Stadium. Every now and then a report from the nearby training pitches are to be expected. Or perhaps just from the supporter environment at local parks or bars ;-)

I also like to bet on games which usually takes place online these days. Therefore, I gather numbers and look at them; I analyze, twist, turn and play with them. And some of them ends up here as my probability assessments. But this blog is not about betting.

In the right hand column I collect every single relevant link you can think of. I actually use it for bookmarks often - perhaps they will prove handy to you too? They should easily guide you to the latest info on injuries, club economy, squad value etc.
Powered By Blogger