Sunday, May 06, 2007

A beautiful day in the park

Yesterday, UEFA.com did some of the math I did too this week (previous post) and noted the club is looking at two records. It turned out as the season's second loss, however, so there's one record left.
Pre-season favourites København have extended their winter-break lead from six points to 16, and should they maintain or increase that advantage they will establish another record - the largest title-winning margin in Danish history.

UEFA.com / København hope for double record

Who cares? Let the AaB fans enjoy. It'll be sweet setting the league straight next Wednesday in Brøndby. Saturday was a beautiful day in the park - clear skies, 20 degrees Celsius, cold beer and happy people.

dsc02515

Fans gathered outside the stadium hours in advance of kick-off.


dsc02544

Classy tifo!


dsc02553

The away fans cheering. Enjoy this rare sight! (Yes, I was undercover in the AaB section of the stadium.)

No comments:

Search

 

Copenhagen Files

I love football and I love the Internet. Copenhagen Files is a playground of mine for the latter and a billboard of the former. The focus is on FC København - the #1 club in Copenhagen and Denmark.

I watch every single FC København game - aways usually on the Danish TV, home games currently from my season ticket seat at Parken Stadium. Every now and then a report from the nearby training pitches are to be expected. Or perhaps just from the supporter environment at local parks or bars ;-)

I also like to bet on games which usually takes place online these days. Therefore, I gather numbers and look at them; I analyze, twist, turn and play with them. And some of them ends up here as my probability assessments. But this blog is not about betting.

In the right hand column I collect every single relevant link you can think of. I actually use it for bookmarks often - perhaps they will prove handy to you too? They should easily guide you to the latest info on injuries, club economy, squad value etc.
Powered By Blogger